- The Kerry Boys
- CT's favorite Irish Balladeers.
- '60s Satisfaction
- All '60s 4 piece rock band
- Flammang Guitars
- I own two Flammang Guitars. I love them and David Flammang is a great guy. So if you're looking for the best of the best in acoustic guitars, check out David's site!
- The Griswold Inn
- I play here on Saturdays with John Banker playing pretty much anything the audience wants. It's a classic singalong in one of CT's most popular and oldest pubs. A true destination!
- Scottish Dave's Pub
- The Kerry Boys play every month at Dave's in Clinton. It's always a fun might!
- Barracuda Bistro & Bar
- Tony and I play many jazz brunch shows here each month. It's a lively place with Latin fusion food and a great staff. It's our home away from home.